1.11.2013

My foot is not broken, and other things..

So, remember when I told you that I have an aversion to doctors and that I was pretty sure I broke my foot? I realized I've been keeping you hanging. I know it's been hard for you to not bombard me with concerned emails and tweets and text messages and comments, and I appreciate your restraint.

My foot's totally not broken. So there's the big reveal. It's a ligament or something, and I'm okay with that. Although, walking around with a broken foot for 2 months would've been pretty badass in the realm of superheroes, but that's okay. We can't all be superheroes, can we? Then we'd all just be average.

I've gone to the doctors. I've gone to the dentist. I've gone to the chiropractor AND I've gone to a hairdresser, twice.

HOW DO NORMAL PEOPLE KEEP UP WITH THESE GROWN UP APPOINTMENTS?

And holy cow - in keeping up with grown up appointments, you have to spend a lot of time waiting. I booked my appointment with my doctor over a month ago and still waited for two hours in the waiting room - which was extra annoying because those were two hours I had to make up at work, so that means late nights, and that's kinda stupid. But whatever. I think patience is a virtue, and I guess I'm not very virtuous.

But! On another, and happier note - I've figured out the key to happiness. Start your day off with a little YouTube action!

A little Jenna Marbles action? Yes, please!


Or, just google "best pranks"


I'm telling you - I don't think there is a better way to put some pep in your step on a Friday morning. I keep smiling!

And if that all fails, you can reach back into the past and pull out this baby:



Because that's just hilarious. 

I love that baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?